Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Little About Myself

First of all.. I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am very excited about getting started. My name is Katie and I love to cook. I feel that the kitchen is a magical place. You can take ingredients that otherwise be boring and transform them into a delicious meal. I also love to try kitchen gadgets, they make life easier and are so much fun! I am a twenty year old nursing student. I am originally from Indiana but I currently reside in sunny Florida. I have been cooking for years from attending vocational school to working in restaurants and of course cooking for family and friends. I look forward to sharing my favorite recipes, different cooking skills, and my kitchen gadget addiction with you. Cooking can be fun for all ages and can be an excellent way to bond. So get in the kitchen and start cooking!

No comments: